Soto and Sairi Pelaez: How Building and Selling of Affordable Houses Works
Meet Soto and Sairi Pelaez, home builders, real estate investors with over a $1M portfolio, and a married couple from Nashville. They were only focused on building and selling homes before the pandemic situation pushed them to start renting.
In this episode of Construct Your Life with Austin Linney, Soto opens up about the ins and outs of his construction journey, which he learned through a good relationship. He explains the initial mistakes he made building and selling houses, and the lessons he took from them.
Listen in to learn the strategy of building and selling affordable houses from scratch.
What You Will Discover:
- [1:14] How ‘rich dad poor dad’ can help you start constructing your life.
- [8:31] The value of developing interest and resilience to learn from your mistakes and successes.
- [21:43] How to invest in building affordable houses by utilizing the right strategies.
- [24:37] The importance of forming valuable long-term relationships.
- [31:31] Understanding what it takes to start investing in rentals, especially in the middle of the pandemic.
- [43:17] The work that goes into finding, processing, and closing great deals.
- Soto’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soto.pelaez/
- Sairi’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sairiiveth/
- Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad