Charlie Garner: How the Pandemic Impacted Airbnb in Small Town Texas
Meet Charlie Garner, real estate agent at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Blu Realty and an Airbnb investor in Lubbock, Texas. He builds his real estate business mostly through building connections both online and offline.
In this episode of Construct Your Life with Austin Linney, shares his journey in real estate, which he started as an agent before transitioning to an investor. He talks about the effects of the pandemic on his newly started Airbnb business in early 2020.
Listen in to learn why you should figure out your passion and follow it to live your life’s desire.
“Figure out what you like to do and find a way to make it work.”– Charlie [22:36]
What You Will Discover:
- [3:50] The importance of connections when looking to start a real estate business.
- [6:37] How to take the risk and easily transition from being an agent to an investor.
- [11:11] Understanding how the pandemic impacted the Airbnb side of real estate.
- [15:11] The value of investment diversification to make sure all your money is working for you.
- [17:04] Demystifying the myth that you can’t make real estate money in small towns.
- [20:23] The importance of following your passion as a career rather than the standard career.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/charliegarnerrealestate/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chaz_garner_homes/