Rob Bergeron: The Power of Creativity in Getting Deals
Meet Rob Bergeron, a licensed realtor in Louisville Kentucky, and the owner of ROI Louisville. He has strategically come up with creative ways that allow him to have a community of buyers and sellers without much hustle.
In this episode of Construct Your Life with Austin Linney, Rob explains how he transitioned from just a realtor to a real estate investor in the market of Louisville. He explains how he gets lucrative deals for passive income without having to compete with his clients in the market.
Listen in to learn the power of being smart and creative to differentiate yourself as an agent in a sea of many.
“Everything I do is organic…it basically costs me no money”. – Rob [5:09]
What You Will Discover:
- [2:44] How to transition from an agent to an investor by creatively standing out from the crowd.
- [10:50] The value of being creative enough to turn every liability in investing into an asset.
- [15:35] Understanding the real estate market in Louisville before and after the pandemic.
- [18:51] How to create a community that gives you both the buyer and seller as a realtor.
- [22:57] How to transform by making small steps in both your personal and business life.
- [26:14] The importance of providing value to your clients and being the best.
- Emails: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertbergeron
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rob.bergeron1 / https://www.facebook.com/RobBergeronRealtor/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rlberg2/?hl=en