Jennifer and Joseph Delle Fave: How To Do Rent To Own And Learn About Creative Financing
Meet Jenn and Joe, they have so many amazing things in the works and are pumped to share their knowledge on creative financing.
Back in 2017 they decided to switch their rentals over to lease options and they haven’t looked back since.
Joe quit his job in early 2020 after realizing time and financial freedom was possible through creative financing in real estate investing.
Through seller finance, subject-to, lease purchase, sandwich lease purchase, wholesale and smart flips they are both able to work from home, spend more time with each other and most importantly, their kids.
What You Will Discover:
- [03:01] How They Transitioned To Creative Finance
- [13:19] Joseph Explains The Main Difference Of A Regular Long Term Rental And A Rent To Own Model
- [15:51] What Is The Percentage Of People Fail To Fulfill Their Obligation With The House
- [21:17] Their Process Of Obtaining A Property
- [25:18] What If The Banks Call The Loan
- [36:52] Why Creative Finance Worked For Them Opposed To Others